Giving Day Resources
You are here
A&S pano and email images
A&S Communications has created several images to be used as panos on department websites and photos in case you use the Giving Day article in one of your newsletters. Remember that your email should be about general department news and can mention Giving Day but shouldn't solely be about Giving Day. Download .zip file with all images.
Giving Day Logo
For guidelines, color pallete, and typography information, see the Giving Day toolkit.
Social media basics
- Website: givingday.cornell.edu
- Hashtag: #CornellGivingDay and #CornellCAS
- Cornell Resources: https://blogs.cornell.edu/gdtoolkit/
- Public Facing Resources: https://givingday.cornell.edu/info/givingday-champions
- Giving Day website: https://givingday.cornell.edu/
- Annual fund link: https://givingday.cornell.edu/organizations/college-of-arts-and-sciences
- Trackable URL builder: https://airtable.com/shrqTWjvR7eBO2Bm3
Read Laura's presentation from Feb. 20, 2020 for more resources for Giving Day social media.
All timeline information can be found on the central the central Giving Day resource website.